The International School of Brescia provides equal educational opportunities for all students without regard to gender, race, religion, or nationality. Admission is decided by the ISBrescia Head of School, whose conclusion considers the following criteria:
- Report card grades and certificates from previous schools attended (if any);
- Effective benefit that the candidate will gain from IS Brescia’s educational programmes;
- In the Middle Years Programme (age 11+) we require a minimum level of English to be able to follow the programme.
- The institution’s ability to meet the candidate’s educational needs and expectations.
Provided that space is available, students may be admitted at any time during the school year. ISBrescia reserves the right to decline admission of any candidate whose educational needs may not be satisfied by the institution or to postpone admission when a class is full.
Make an appointment to visit our school and meet with the Head of School – email@example.com or call us on 030 2191182.
A completed application form and the following documents must be provided:
- Photocopy of the student’s birth certificate or passport;
- Previous school report cards, if any, for the past two years;
- Complete, up-to-date vaccination booklet;
- Results of any special academic or psychological testing;
- Any relevant educational documents from previous teachers;
- Admission will be granted when ISBrescia has received all required documents. A confirmation e-mail will be sent, indicating the date on which the student’s classes will begin.